When is it?
Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Time: 12:00 pm PST / 1:00 pm MST / 3:00 pm EST
Duration: 60 minutes
What will be covered?
- How Peninsula helps you navigate and meet legislative requirements.
- Why access to 24/7 HR advice gives you peace of mind.
- Ways to mitigate risk and protect your business.
- Real stories from employers on how Peninsula helps solve their daily challenges.
- Tips to win back time so you can focus on growing your business.
- A live Q&A for all your HR questions!
Who is speaking?
Michelle Lopez - HR and employment relations advisor
Michelle works tirelessly to help small business owners save time and better manage their HR and employment relations. Having worked with hundreds of employers to keep them on the path to success through compliance and expert advice. She is driven to ensure that workplaces and staff are protected, contracts & documentation meet standards, and employers stay on their path to success.
Shelley Seguin - Business development manager
Shelley is driven to solve HR and employee relations challenges for business owners. She has supported small- and medium-sized businesses across Canada by helping them manage their HR and health & safety. Shelley has worked with employers to keep workplaces and staff protected, contracts & documentation up to standard, and ensures they are set up for success with unlimited 24/7 advice.