Date: Thursday, September 30, 2021
Time: 8:30 AM Registration, 9:00 AM Start
Duration: 60 minutes
Location: Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
Address: 6080 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, ONT, L2E 3V5
What will you be covering?
- How Peninsula helps you navigate and meet legislative requirements.
- Why access to 24/7 HR advice gives you peace of mind.
- Ways to mitigate risk and protect your business.
- Real stories from employers on how Peninsula helps solve their daily challenges.
- Tips to win back time so you can focus on growing your business.
Meet your speakers
Michelle Lopez - HR & Employment Relations Advisor
Michelle works tirelessly to help small business owners save time and better manage their HR and health & safety. She works to ensure that workplaces and staff are protected, contracts & documentation meet standards, and helps ensure employers stay on their path to success.
Michael Kavanagh - Business Development Manager
Michael is driven to help small business owners across Ontario overcome the challenges they face. He has helped many organizations implement tailored HR and health & safety solutions, so that they stay compliant while promoting the growth of their businesses.