Get free workplace advice at our employer information seminar.
Join Peninsula in partnership with Kensington BRZ for an HR and Employment Relations event for local employers and directors.
What You Can Expect
The success of your business is significantly impacted by how you manage your workplace and whether it operates in compliance with legislation. At this exclusive event, employers will learn how to protect themselves, their employees and their business. We’ll answer common business owner questions in the areas of legislation, employee management and addressing workplace hazards.
This is an opportunity to build your confidence in dealing with challenging employee situations and also to meet and network with other small business owners in your area.
Join Peninsula for a free gathering for local employers and directors to learn why your approach to HR and employment relations is so important to your success.
- Learn about the recent changes to Alberta's Employment Standards Code
- Get updated information on how to handle staff behaviours such as performance and attitude
- Discover simple ways to boost staff productivity and cut absences
- Hear about the must have policies for 2019 and beyond
- Gain the tools to manage your biggest asset – your people – in the best possible way
At the end of the seminar we will have time to answer your questions, followed by a complimentary breakfast. Spaces are limited and in high demand. Register today to confirm your attendance.