When is it?
Date: Thursday, October 28th
Time: 9:00 AM PDT
Duration: 60 minutes
What Will You Learn?
- How Peninsula helps you navigate and meet legislative requirements.
- Why access to 24/7 HR advice gives you peace of mind.
- Ways to mitigate risk and protect your business.
- Real stories from employers on how Peninsula helps solve their daily challenges.
- Tips to win back time so you can focus on growing your business.
Who Is Speaking?
Luis Araujo is a Senior HR & Employment Relations Advisor at Peninsula Canada. He is driven to help small business owners overcome the challenges they are facing with expert advice and strategies. He has helped many organizations implement tailored HR solutions to meet compliance standards and create better employee relations.
Monica Danielson is a Business Development Manager supporting small- and medium-sized businesses across Canada by helping them manage their HR and health & safety. She has worked to ensure that workplace and staff are protected, contracts & documentation up to standard, and supported employers through unlimited 24/7 advice to ensure their success.